How To Enroll
NYC Department of Education students with children between the ages of 6 weeks to 4 years old (who are not age-eligible for Pre-K for All) are eligible for LYFE. To enroll in LYFE, follow the steps below.
Gather the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your birth certificate
- A current Child & Adolescent Medical Examination Form for your child
- A current record of your child’s immunizations
- Your Student ID number (you can find it on your school-issued ID card)
Enroll in LYFE.
- Contact the LYFE social worker at your preferred location to schedule an enrollment appointment.
- Visit a LYFE Site to enroll immediately upon space availability.
- Contact the LYFE Central Office for support with enrolling in LYFE.
Meet with your LYFE Team.
- Visit the LYFE classroom to be introduced to the LYFE team, take a tour of the classroom environment, and learn about our daily routines.
- The LYFE social worker will review the enrollment documents and get to know you and your family.