Become a Mentor
Help make a generational impact by becoming a mentor to a LYFE senior student parent!
LYFE is seeking NYC Department of Education employees to become mentors to LYFE student parents. To become a LYFE mentor you must:
- Be a NYC Department of Education Employee.
- Be willing and able to commit to one year of mentoring.
- Be committed to meeting with a mentee at least once a month.
- Be willing to participate in mentorship orientation and periodic meetings.
- Be passionately and positively invest in LYFE's mission.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Complete application by clicking below: