Help make a generational impact by supporting student parents in graduating from high school while transitioning into parenthood!
LYFE is seeking NYC Department of Education employees to become mentors to LYFE student parents. To become a LYFE mentor you must:
- Be a NYC Department of Education Employee.
- Be a parent (mother or father). Non-parents will be considered.
- Be willing and able to commit to one year of mentoring.
- Be committed to meeting with a mentee at least once a month.
- Be willing to participate in mentorship orientation and periodic meetings.
- Be passionately and positively invested in the LYFE program mission.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete application by clicking below: